When We Collect Information
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Website. When visiting our Website, we may request you to provide us with personally identifiable information, or you may choose to give us personal information for many reasons, such as: contact information (when registering on our Website to obtain services or inquiring about services), education (for articles, case studies), credit card details (to pay for services), facts about yourself, your life experience, or some issues/questions related to yourself, your family or significant others, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details.
Customer Relationship Management. We collect and maintain information about our patients and students, which may include full name, phone number, email and other contact details. We may also collect discussions and treatment history details.
Third Parties. We may also obtain personal data about Customers from third parties, such as LinkedIn and other publicly accessible sources.
Customer Data. As a provider of … Services, we may receive, process or store certain information, including personal information, on behalf of our Clients. All such information (“Clients Data”) is owned and controlled by our Customers, who are the data controllers for such information with respect to EU data protection law or other applicable laws. Customer Data may include information from the treatment given to Customers and potential solutions. It may also include information about life events, end user information (such as email address, name and self picture) and other data where relevant to a support or service request. We process Customer Data on the basis of instructions from our Customers. If we receive a data subject request, we shall forward it to our Customer, as the Customer is the controller of the Customer Data.
Profiling. We may analyze your personal information to create a summary profile of your Well Being Status, interests and preferences so that we can contact you with relevant information as noted above. In some cases, we may make use of additional information about you from external sources to help us do this effectively.
How We Use the Information Collected
We use your personal data to:
- Deliver Healing Services and teachings.
- Send communications to you, such as Healing information and news, Well-Being profile summaries, promotional offers, and surveys;
- Customize, analyze, and improve our services and communication with you;
- Contact you as you have requested related to your services, or other inquiry;
- Protect the security or integrity of our business, or our products or services; or
Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
- In support of the above uses, we may combine the personally identifiable information you have provided to us on the Website with other information about you that is available to us, including channeled information.
- Defend Our Rights: where the processing is necessary to the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- With Your Consent: you have consented to the processing (for example, where we are required by local law to rely upon your prior consent for the purposes of direct marketing).
Sharing of Information Collected
Your Choices, Access and Update Your Information
Where lawful to do so, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with Customers (and related contacts) about our Services. We will not contact you for sales or marketing purposes – either by email or phone – unless you have given your prior consent either directly to Bliss-4u2, or to a third-party to which you have given consent to share your data. You can change your marketing preferences at any time or notify us that you do not want to receive communications from us as described above by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We will not give, sell, rent, share, or trade any personal information about you to third parties or provide your personal information, including your name or electronic mail address, to third parties except as provided herein, or required by law, subpoena or court order. will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Data Subject Rights
Individuals have the right to access the personal data processed about them, subject to applicable law; individuals may request to access their personal data processed by us by emailing us at email@example.com
Subject to applicable law, you may also have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- to erase your personal data (in limited circumstances, such as where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances;
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent); and
- to obtain, or see a copy of the appropriate safeguards under which your personal data is transferred to a third country or international organization.
In addition to the above rights, under EU data protection law, applicable individuals have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to any processing of your personal data for which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest, including profiling (as opposed to your consent) or to perform a contract with you. You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing purposes.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
In relation to all of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request within all applicable time frames.
Links to Other Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, we may retain personal data for other periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements, or if required to do so by a legal process, legal authority, or other governmental entity having authority to make the request, for so long as required.
In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data for longer periods of time corresponding to a statute of limitation, so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
Review of This Policy